Quote Originally Posted by Mr_P View Post
You really have to learn about some of this stuff to understand and make it work... there is a limit to how much information and help can be offered without knowing more about your setup and systems...
- what is the PC sound playback system?
- what is your artnet program?
- how do the two interact (work together?)

We can't program your show and setup your kit over the forum! - only suggest methods of achieving a result - its down to you to understand the technology and apply the knowledge and use your skills.

If you don't have the knowledge and skills - you must find and employ someone who does!! - There are many users out there who can do this on a regular basis and earn a living from it.

Most of us on the forum can offer help and support about CATALYST software - and some of the peripherals commonly used - but be realistic - we cant setup your whole show blind over the forum!...

Where are you based and when is your show?

S

And you understand me: buying a dongle for a few thousand euros would like to know and believe that this product is worth the money, and at that moment when I need help I can seek it to the professionals and they will help, or he read it in the manual, but when something is not in the manual start looking for an answer on the internet and can not find anything, Then ask the question on the forum where I meet the "use sync ..." and how it works and how to configure it is not written anywhere and no one wants to say no, that is, I need to buy a pair of external devices and try yourself, and then throw them away realizing that this is not something that I fondly look back and then all of the Internet and then again to buy and try?? I thought that technical support is a support and not to the ignorant people who earn money! I do not blame that Catalyst does not support the playback of audio files, and that there is no simple external audio player that is easily synchronized to the network to another Catalyst and all it would be convenient!
Thank you very much for the detailed description! If I have questions I can for you bridle? Or should I look for people who earn money from it? I'm sorry to put it crudely