Thread: Lighting desk

Hybrid View

Actually I think you can get that console.. I just don't think many people have them.. I know a company here in Orange County, CA has one they rent out...

Thanks, guys. I forgot to say that i work in theatre, so i need a combination of programming lights (mostly conventional) and video. Any views on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Thanks, guys. I forgot to say that i work in theatre, so i need a combination of programming lights (mostly conventional) and video. Any views on that?
    Where are you from ? Call local dealer and ask for a demo et

I'm demo-ing. But as always it's nice to hear other peoples opninions to get everything in perspective. I'm from Belgium.

Btw sourcechild : mtron in fw800 enclouseres, how do they deal with 1024x768 files photojpeg 50% or apple intermediate codec?

I'm demo-ing. But as always it's nice to hear other peoples opninions to get everything in perspective. I'm from Belgium.

Btw sourcechild : mtron in fw800 enclouseres, how do they deal with 1024x768 files photojpeg 50% or apple intermediate codec?
    So what's are you think ? Where are you oriented ?

I still dont know because i only had a ADB Mentor to program 2 shows which works ok. Certainly for small shows. But i'm now going to use ma on pc and hog on pc to see how this works with my macbook pro - parallels - windows xp. As i do mainly theatre and events i'm perhaps leaning more towards the ma.

Do i need a DP2000 because if the lighting soft understands artnet and catalyst does i can use an ethernet connection like i do with the mentor and the mac?

mtron in fw800 enclouseres, how do they deal with 1024x768 files photojpeg 50% or apple intermediate codec?
    1024x768

Inside a MAC pro using a SATA Mtron can get 8 layers AIC or 4 layers PJPG50%.

If using a fw800 on a MAC Pro, 6 layers AIC or 3 PJPG50%.

On a MacBook Pro, 3 layers AIC or 2 layers PJPG50%.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised

Quote Originally Posted by ryanww View Post
    Actually I think you can get that console...
    Actually, PRG will long term lease these so even though they are not "owned" the are available in permanent rental inventory.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised