Hi Richard,
hi Gian,

as i told you, AIC is working fine for me but the quality of the movie is from time to time not good enough. Thats the reason why i tried the Animation Codec with a Compression to 75%. My content drive is Mtron SSD 128GB, and i have no framedrops with AIC and Foto JPG 75%. I tried several files now, and AIC is definatly the best performing codec.

I´m used to big setups with catalyst, up to 7 Servers and each server is playing out to 4 Screens 1024 by 768, and everytime i´m using the AIC codec.

But in this special case i noticed some little artefacts around some of the very crisp icons on a monochrome background. This is definetely caused by the AIC Codec. I did all that testing with the Animation Codec in our showroom just to figure out if i could do it under show conditions.

I´ll playback the Movie to Barco R22+ Projectors and the native resolution is 1400 x 1050 Pixel, so i did no scaling during compression at all.

Next step is dividing the movie into more pieces and playback with several machines.

Regards from Germany and thanks for your statements.

Holger