Quote Originally Posted by efxmaster View Post
I will look at the decklink card. If not, would you recommend the new Phoenix card from Activesilicon? According to Matox's website I can use the Triple head in a dual head mode and get 1920X1080 twice. I should be able to use the other output of the 8800 to get the third output at 1920X1080.

Basically 3 screens in HD, some of the content will be in 1080i some will be in smaller sizes, but the client would like the ability to run all 3 in HD if they can.

Thanks
you cant do 3 screens in HD with one triple head - they only go up to a certain size

you are really pushing this to try to do 3 HD screens at the same time- the graphics card will need testing by you - you need to try and test your setup.
you cannot get whether it will work from specs- you have to build and mockup and test what you intend-
Third party devices need compatibility testing.

System dependent. Maximum resolutions supported may vary. To verify if your system is compatible with TripleHead2Go, please run our GXM system compatibility tool.

2 Available when TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is connected to the system's dual-link DVI output under Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
What projectors/displays are you using?