Hi Richard.
I spoked today with hugh in order to use "soft edge" because the customer
need compare demo used with Grand MA video.
I knot this today only.
I have seen there is different mode to use this function,and is not possible
to use simultanously KEY STONE and SOFT EDGE.
I need to attach 2 video output from CAT V4 with
soft edge in the center.
There is people used this function???
Tomorrow morning i will work for this,all helps is wellcome .
I use:
2x 16.000 ansi lumen Cristie projector.(1 only with key stone correct board inside)
2x DL1
2x CAT V4
1x Whole Hog III

@ hugh
Sorry but is not possible to reiceve from my cellular in the studios(no signal),
i will comunicate to you direct telephone in case you have some informations
to help me.

ROBERTO NOVELLI Resp. Tech. Dept.
Ianiro Aldo srl Company
roberto_novelli@ianiro.com
ianiro_lab@ianiro.com
www.ianiro.com
tel.+39.06.93.10.198
fax+39.06.93.162.162

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e nei suoi allegati sono confidenziali e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o alla societÃÂ* in indirizzo. Ogni inoltro, trasmissione, diffusione o altro uso di queste informazioni a terzi non destinatari sono proibiti salvo espresso consenso di Ianiro. Se ricevete questa comunicazione per errore, contattate il mittente e cancellate le informazioni da ogni computer.
The information contained in this message and in the attachments are confidential and are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination or other use of it is prohibited without the express consent of Ianiro. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
************************************************** ************************************************** ******************