Machine: Quad G5, 5gb Ram, Nvidia 6600, stock HDD, OSX 10.4.3

when playing back more than 3 layers of video frame rate drope considerably, I'm going to retest with either a 10K scsi, or firewire 800 raid tomorrow and see. I also can see the 6600 as a limiting factor when using visual fx, it wasn't too bad, but I can forsee issues wen I'm doing more stuff.

I LOVE the new GUI, makes it easy to do alot. i'll play with the HTTP from another mac tomorrow or later tonight, it looks like a great internal solution.

Now questions.....

1) how do you determine what mix is going where (it's probally something simple i've overlooked) or is it like earlier versions and just allowing for dual video cards.
2)using our own 3d models....... where will we be able to use our own? Will it be drag and drop into a folder?

So far so good, i'm going to try and get something to output artnet to see if it's just as stable while being run externaly. Been up for 3 hours so far with no ill effects, and thats with me having mail, web browser and motion open also.

Keep up the good work Richard, I'll keep tring to see if I come up with anything bad.