Thread: Sound

Hybrid View

Hello - back from the fashion show, where I sucessfully ran SAMSC on OS 9.22 to cue all the video (thru the hog) on a catalyst server - basically left me to run the lighting live, while all the content was locked to the CD tracks (about 5 cuelists) - All worked really well in 9.22......

As requested - attached is the console log for SAMSC d22 opening on my G4 500 with the Delta DIO 249 card. - Seems to open ok, it crashed once when i tried to change some sound settings using the Delta DIO control panel (but it did this too in OS 9.22) - Trick is to set up the sound - save the settings, then open SAMSC. - Dont change settings on the sound card once SAMSC is open. Works OK otherwise.

Also tried to copy the console log when i opened catalyst 3.3v21 - but it always crashes on startup - and I cant save the console log... (!?) Basically have to remove the sound card if I want to do any Catalyst pre-production... (going to buy a firewire 410 when i've got some money....)

If I do ditch the sound card - do i have to remove any drivers - or aren't macs as fussy as PC's?...

PS - any save codes in the near future??

Cheers

S
    Attached Files Attached Files