Been using the diagnostic display screen rather a lot recently and its prompted me to ask for a slight improvement....

(using 15in screens at 1024x768)

When Looking at the AtrNet recieved screen in catalyst - all the numbers are truncated to 2 figures - and since they are diaplaying decimal values 0-255 not hex, its a real pain to read them! - any chance of a fix next time round? - or is this a problem only i'm experiencing?

When looking at the 'networked servers layer' screen - on a 15in monitor at 1024x768, all the info is cropped off of either side in the 8 layer version! (6 used to just about fit ok)

Also - when these 'Diagnostic' screens are viewed on the desktop (windowed) - as opposed to full screed mode, the edges are cropped - is it possible have them resize, so that all is visible within the window...

Following on from this - when 'Diagnostic' screens are viewed in full screen mode, can they resize to fill the whole area - instead of being quite small in the centre (in certain cases) and reduced in size in other cases - or just the addition of a zoom in/out control and scroll bars where necessary.

(Guess I could just keep specing nice 20in monitors and upping the screen resolution on the primary, when I'm only using the secondary output for show se...... - but that gets a bit expensive!!)

Cheers

S