Thread: f24 v3.21 8 layers

f24 v3.21 8 layers

Link removed. More recent build.

f24 v3.21

8 layer 2 outputs. 2 video inputs.
    4 layer 1 output. 2 video inputs.

Please join the forum if you havent - to receive updates - and use forums to report bugs and request features.

Quote Originally Posted by samsc
    http://homepage.mac.com/goatee/.cv/g...4.zip-link.zip

f24 v3.21

8 layer 2 outputs. 2 video inputs.
    4 layer 1 output. 2 video inputs.

Please join the forum if you havent - to receive updates - and use forums to report bugs and request features.
    8 layers, hmm ,I hope that G8 will soon be released!

Quote Originally Posted by peppe
    8 layers, hmm ,I hope that G8 will soon be released!
    you cant play back any more movies because of disc access times, but you can use the extra layers to preload movies or images, or do effects with still images - or use the extra layers as masks.

I dont think having more layers that work in exactly the same way is too much off a problem - yet.

Steve Jobs did promise a dual 3Ghz machine by WWDC in june this year.

The combination of the stop playing at zero playmode and the 8 layers will make life much easier.

One technique I've been using in short time situations is to set all of my layers for verse, chorus, bridge, tag into a base cue and use the intensity of those layers on 4 separate cuelists dropped in 4 separate faders. This way I can just bring up the verse or chorus when I feel it coming on without even having to have hear the song before. With 8 layers, this will be extremely helpful in these types of situations.

Thanks Richard.

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by litemover
    The combination of the stop playing at zero playmode and the 8 layers will make life much easier.

One technique I've been using in short time situations is to set all of my layers for verse, chorus, bridge, tag into a base cue and use the intensity of those layers on 4 separate cuelists dropped in 4 separate faders. This way I can just bring up the verse or chorus when I feel it coming on without even having to have hear the song before. With 8 layers, this will be extremely helpful in these types of situations.

Thanks Richard.

Christian
    Im working on another playmode for Bullen on eurovision. this will also help.
    Hope to have ready in a couple of weeks.

New HUD tool in f24

I added a new HUD display in f24.

http://chaldee1.gotadsl.co.uk/~richa...03&postcount=9

Displays gamma on screens.

Quote Originally Posted by samsc
    Im working on another playmode for Bullen on eurovision. this will also help.
    Hope to have ready in a couple of weeks.

What will the playmode do?

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by litemover
    What will the playmode do?

Christian
    i shouldnt talk about features before i have actually done them....just in case i never get around to it.