Improve
    Rotterdamseweg 270
    2628 AT DELFT
    Netherlands
    info@improve.nl

i mixed up the link format with the display text

Lightbulb OS High Sierra issues

Hi all, Richard,

Today, prior to this update but maybe interesting to others, we experienced something odd.

We were running CatalystPM 5.03_n561_HD on OS Sierra, but as we were experiencing regular unscheduled reboots of the OS system and learned that the new OS might be more stable, we upgraded to OS High Sierra. As we were preparing for a new years event and preparing the cue list, we noticed we couldn't use command+c, command+v and command+x. After further inspection we found that we lost the following tabs on the Mac menu bar: Edit, Show Control and pixelMAD.

Not a critical thing for the show as such, but as the show is minor and we had quite some time left (and a backup system), we reinstalled Catalyst but the same issue remained.

Upon calling Svend Pedersen, we were told there was a new Catalyst update (same name but with a B behind it) which we just installed and things seems to have fixed our issue. We're currently reloading the preferences and all.

Thanks, hope the above might help someone experiencing the same.

What we did notice on the new update:
    - if you type something in Show Cue and copy this, you can't paste it elsewhere (the text)
    - same when you want to copy/paste text in the presets

thanks-

i didn't change anything to do with copy/paste - so must be in os - will check when i get a chance

This update is highly appreciated - I've just tested a previous (exact mapped) show in High Sierra and all seems to working as expected.