I have a brand new MacPro (trash can) fresh out of the box and mounted in a Sonnet thunderbolt chassis. The most recent available Phoenix card drivers are installed and Catalyst recognizes the card (it's says "Have Phoenix Card" in the drop down source list) but Catalyst only shows black input for the Phoenix card (PE4).

I've tried both M466 and N561; neither will see the Phoenix sources beyond displaying a black field.

The chassis/thunderbolt connection has been proven to work on this same computer with a Blackmagic quad card which worked fine, and those Blackmagic sources worked in Catalyst.

I realize that El Capitan is nobody's favorite version of OSX for Catalyst but in Apple's "we know best" attitude they of course make it nearly impossible to roll back to a prior OS…and I haven't been able to accomplish it despite several hours of trying.

The Active Silicon website states that their drivers are for "10.10 and later…" but it's not working on this end.

Suggestions? I'm game for tips that either get it working on this OS release or how to roll OSX back to Mavericks or Yosemite, if that's what it takes.

Thanks