Thread: SMTP sync´d layer not outputting video

Hybrid View

I had this issue a few weeks back, only happened once and ever since I've not had an issue. I had the layer set as a preset and when I re-fired the preset everything was happy again. I had two identical systems going at the same time with the exact same content and TC input, it happened on the primary but the backup didn't have the glitch, thankfully I was in program mode not show mode at the time. I chalked it up to a random issue, but created a second preset trigger based on timecode one second after the first trigger just to help avoid this in the future.

If you ever get a better answer let me know, I'd love to actually know what was going on.

The current show I'm running is a single 1920p60 output with 4 layers, 1 mix.

Im running MP 5.1 2.8GZ with 8GB ram, 2 SSD (one content, one OS), Cat 466b.

2. hi

I tend to make a 'preload' preset with the layer set up and in In Frame playmode. Then just before the cue is due to play, fire a second preset putting the layer into SMPTE playback mode.

See if that helps

Nev.
    Nev Bull
    Pixels Plus Limited
    Digital Video Services

Catalyst Software - Upgrades - Server Hardware - Accessories - Training - Support

t: +44 (0)1494 858151
    e: nev@pixelsplus.co.uk
    w: www.pixelsplus.co.uk