Thread: Eos msc

Eos msc

Hi,

I am trying to trigger a cue list based show in Catalyst. The show was already programmed before I got hold of it. The trigger is from an EOS console via MIDI.

I am getting the following coming through in the Catalyst Capture window: 0xF7 247, 0xF0 240. This happens on every LX GO.

Anyone had experience with MIDI/MSC from EOS, perhaps it's the naming of my cues in the cue list that is the problem? MIDI IDs are correct but still getting nothing triggered in the Input trigger window.

Cheers,

Dan

*EDIT* The EOS raw command being sent is f0 7f 2 2 1 1 32 0 32 f7 according to the console for Cue 2/ 2.00
    Last edited by Trench117; 15-09-2015 at 07:39 PM.

does the naming of the cue in the cat cue list match the command appearing next to the selected input in the catalyst MSC input window? and is the MSC window pointing at the correct cue list?
    Paul Kenah
    Catalyst Expert

Nothing is appearing in the input trigger window and it is pointed at cue list 2. I have tried several versions of cue names but still no response at all apart from in the capture window which only shows the start and end byte.

Solved.

Faulty MIDI-USB. Backup machine dongle works fine. For future reference the Catalyst sees EOS cues as Cue Number: Cue List. So cue 18 in list 2 appears as 18:2 in the input trigger windows.