Tomorrow I must consider to make a decision between catalyst software and hippotizer for my main job (I must take), so I need to know If someone have properly working configuration of catalyst software with right hardware that do not crush with normal working like on Mac Pro 4.1 or 3.1 revision. May be some one got tested configuration that works fine.

the core of the system is the top mac pro 5.1: 12 core xeon 64gb ram dual d700, i think properly working sonnet extender with sonnet ssd - if some one can advice more faster pci-e ssd w/o nvme that normally works; also working properly video in (aja, datapath, matrox may be something else?) at least with 2 HD SDI. I hope it would be mac os 10.9.4.

e.g. for my today experience I got top mac pro 5.1 with 10.10.2 mac os, with a lot of problem on working with any type of catalyst software. (peripherals: sonnet extender; decklink quad (more than 2 input don't work), intel p3700 (not seeing by mac os), as phoenix and lfg (not work at all)) too much crush etc.

Thanks in advance for real configuration not theoretical.