Yeah, 10.10.2

I've been trying all the flavours of v5 that I've had today but all are proving unstable with the setup for this show - so I've reverted to the v4 version 466 and all seems to be working fine with that...

The system was:
- two PTDX100 projectors fed out of Thunderbolt ports via apple MiniDP to VGA adaptors
- programming monitor out of another Thunderbolt port and sent to an Adderlink X200 KVM
- Decklink Intensity Extreme capturing HDMI into a further Thunderbolt port

and after initially all setting up fine I started experiencing crashes - and those yellow playback flashes (the crashes weren't simultaneous with the yellow flashes, they seemed to be separate issues - the app began to crash seemingly at random, usually not long after launch.

- so I tried various things: swapping in different v5 builds into the same folder and launching (to preserve the presets I'd programmed etc.) and then in case that was contributing to the trouble I built a completely new show from scratch - but this too began crashing.

so eventually I dug out a dual head and switched to m466 and all seems well... feels like the old fashioned way

Sorry I haven't more detail for the crashes - heading into tech so it's just about making it work now But I could post another console / crash log if it's useful?