I would really like to see CITP become a feature as well. I keep hearing about how it's a pain on this forum, but I have not had this experience. I think it seems to work pretty well. Are people suggesting it is a pain to implement or to use?
If it's just a pain to use, then I think a simple thing would just be to add in an on/off switch for it. Then you can use it if you want to or just leave it off.

The thing that really has me excited about it again is seeing the new implementation on GrandMA 3d. I deal almost exclusively with MA, and I know a lot of cat users are typically Hog for some reason, but that is OK, I don't hold it against them.
Using CTIP with MA 3d, now you can visualize your content with your lighting rig on the same program in semi *real time* on a free program. It is very very cool. You can do all the cool camera moves, etc.. and the fact I can do it with my POS arkaos system and not my nice catalyst rig is a huge bummer.
I have been getting emails and calls about this since MA version 3 came out asking if we can do this on some shows coming up and I don't know what to tell them? Rent an Mbox?
+10 for adding this into catalyst.