Hi there

I'm restaging a show from 2010 - one control laptop sends remote preset commands and Sync ID to four Mac Minis. The show used to run on m257. Since one of the Mac Minis is a replacement machine, it has to run m364. In that configuration, all the machines are working as normal except the one in m364 - it will accept remote presets, but can't see Sync ID from the control laptop (which is still running m257).

This morning, I've switched the entire system over to m364 - all Mac Minis plus the control Laptop. All the computers on the wall happily accept the remote presets, but they still won't see the Sync ID. I can't get any machine on m364 to see Sync ID.

The control laptop is set to 'Broadcast to Remote Preview ON', all the Mac Minis are set to OFF. It doesn't seem to make any difference if I choose to broadcast 'sync only' or 'all info'.

All computers are on a closed network, addressed with 10.0.0.x, 255.255.255.0. All machines are set to 'Use Broadcast Address 10.x.x.x' (though this should be irrelevant to the Mac Minis?).

Any ideas?