Quote Originally Posted by Mr_P View Post
MIDI timecode generator is built in to catalyst

Why do you have to run sound from PC?

You could embed SMPTE timecode in one of the audio tracks on the PC and then use it to sync playback on catalyst

Don't really understand your artnet idea - but it is already possible to trigger presets from DMX/Artnnet input and also possible to output DMX/Artnet using pixelmad...
This is a live concert, every concert arrangement of the songs in the playlist is changed before the concert and during the concert! Artist gives the legend and includes phonogram soundman, soundman interpretation knows when and what kind of phonograms include a voice or not! For him, writing was a special program playing Phonograms! Therefore, the phonogram shall run with the PC! All tracks are 100% must be synchronized with the video! So I came up with a system that will send a signal to ArtNet Catalyst and Catalyst will run the desired preset!

I do not know what the program should be on the PC which would send a signal to the MTC Catalyst! Maybe someone can tell how it should be correctly implemented! Where can I read about it? Or what programs you can use, or any external device to use? Help please!

Sorry for bad English! )