Thread: CRASH upon opening library

Hybrid View

On older builds I've resolved this by deleting everything except the CatIntel__Setting.xmp and CatalystPreset.txt. In worst cases, I have had to delete the CatIntel__Settings.xml which sucks but as long as everything from the mixes are stored in the CatalystPreset.txt (basically stored as presets) then I only have to reset the basic settings of Catalyst.

This could be caused by and issue with a video capture device not present on the machine you're reopening with.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised

Quote Originally Posted by SourceChild View Post
    On older builds I've resolved this by deleting everything except the CatIntel__Setting.xmp and CatalystPreset.txt. In worst cases, I have had to delete the CatIntel__Settings.xml which sucks but as long as everything from the mixes are stored in the CatalystPreset.txt (basically stored as presets) then I only have to reset the basic settings of Catalyst.

This could be caused by and issue with a video capture device not present on the machine you're reopening with.
    this thread relate to an old bug that was fixed a long time ago with visual fx designer in certain non frequent settings.

nothing to do with deleting settings

there is another bug if you move settings from a system with a phoenix card to one without a phoenix card
    these are not related