Thread: Mixes and many projection surfaces

Mixes and many projection surfaces

Hi,
    I have a project that will use 6 surfaces on stage to project onto. I will make a mix for each surface(like in the picture) but if i want to project one picture onto all the mixes (like if i would make a big mix over all the 6 surfaces) Can this be done without masking out everything in between? like in picture no 2 but inverted, so you just can see the part of the picture that's under the mixes?

2. Hi,

This can be done in several ways. One easy one i can think of right now:
    You can scale and size each mix window so that it becomes one part of the total. This can be done by using the size-offset-positon parameters of each submix... See attached screenshot. This example has 4 submixes but offcourse you can do this with as much mixes as you would like.

Need more info?? Contact me directly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fons Hogenes
    Improve
    Rotterdamseweg 270
    2628 AT DELFT
    Netherlands
    info@improve.nl

Quote Originally Posted by Improve View Post
    Hi,

This can be done in several ways. One easy one i can think of right now:
    You can scale and size each mix window so that it becomes one part of the total. This can be done by using the size-offset-positon parameters of each submix... See attached screenshot. This example has 4 submixes but offcourse you can do this with as much mixes as you would like.

Need more info?? Contact me directly.
    Thanks!

Change Mix type for top mixes

I you set the mix type to keystone or curved screen the mix windows on top will become transparent if set so...
    That should be it.
    Olli
    ------
    Oliver Ranft, Aachen, Germany