Need help with connecting midi controller bcf2000 to the catalyst for controlling intensity of the layers !!. As I read on forum, the connection of this midi controller is solved question , & many people use it. Please tell me, what I do wrong, or what I forgot.
Controller is in controller only mode (preset1 of default presets). After connecting bcf2000 to mac I check it with midi monitor program. So I 've seen,that sliders of device transmit its values on midi channel1 cc81 - cc88, & its works good.
Then I started catalist. I found in devices Midi in Notes/Controller, chose beringer bcf2000 preset in menu & number of midi channel (1), & here that has turned out :
When I move slider of the layer on the screen by the mouse, the appropriate slider of controller is moving.When I move slider on midi controller the slider of the layer intensity is not react. & there is no reactions to pushing on buttons. So I has unidirectional connection only from server to midi controller.
Is anybody faced this. It seems to me that I forgot something in catalyst, but what ???. HELP ME PLEASE .