Ok. So I tested this all tonight. I think I may have a bad VGA cable. Will know in the morning when I can get another one. The one thing I noticed is that when I disconnected the working triple head ( I mean the one already in use ) and connected the other one, the only options it would give me for resolutions in the matrix software was 3 wide at a low resolution. If I went into system preferences it gave me a few more resolutions, but none that was the projectors native. So I went a head and plugged it all back up with the other one, and then tested the output on a local monitor, and it worked. Still not at the resolution I wanted, but it was there. When I connected it to the cable that ran to the projector, I got a very strange image. That is why I think the cable is bad.

So next question. It will be possible to add other screens right? Granted, this will probably not happen, but my 2008 catalyst ran 6 screens fine and that ability is something I might need again. Just want to make sure 2 triple heads will work since matrox's website says it 2 will only work under windows.

Thanks