Thanks for the help guys. Here is the setup. 3 panasonic projectors running off of a triple head to go. Resolution is 1280X800 each, so 3840X800 total. That runs fine. So I have another projector I need to run by itself. So I plug it into the other out of the card which is a display port. So the Nvidia card came with a display port to Dvi cable. Now, the other projector does not have DVi in, only RGB? So I have a Geffen DVI to VGA converter. So from display port to dvi in on the Geffen to RGB out of the Geffen to the projector in.

Now when I try to turn it all on, all I get is static on the single projector. The 3 projectors on the triple head work fine. If I change the resolution on the single projector down to 480P, I get an image. No other resolution works. Now, if I plug in only one of the projectors to the triple head to go and set the resolution to something like 1920X1080, then the projector that was static, will work at any resolution.

My 2008 Mac with an 8800 card, ran 6 of these projectors at 1280x800 fine with no issues. The only difference is that I used apple DVI to via cables since they work with the 8800 card and triple head to go.

I did install the latest drivers. I did set the computer to run in 32 bit mode. I had to since I hace a phoenix card. What else should I do? Are there other things I need to change or setup?

Also, I have posted this before, but never received an answer, but the phoenix card glitches. It still stutters, just like my decklink did. I have been told that this is because the signal coming in is 59.94 and the computer output is 60. Any fix for that?

Thanks in advance for the help.