Thread: Video electrical interference problem with LFG4

Video electrical interference problem with LFG4

Hi,

I've been connecting spy cams to the LFG4 and done lots of tests but keep getting video electrical interference. Hum eliminator, DA, removing the earth, outputting video to beamer with dvi/composite adaptor apple, all didn't work. Cables lengths varied from 5-30m.
    The interference looks like wavy lines with go diagonal from top to bottem of the screen.
    I've also noticed that when I connect the spy cam (samsung SBC-301P) directly to the beamer , the image is much sharper because the interference disappears.
    I've just tried the kramer OC4 optical isolator. It's a little bit better, the image stays 'unsharp'.
    I' ve also tried a 2010 macpro, same result.
    Just for a test I connected a playstation to the LFG4 playing a movie but same result.
    Could it be I have a LFG4 which is malfunctioning?
    Or could it be DC offset or sync problem?
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hi,

I've been connecting spy cams to the LFG4 and done lots of tests but keep getting video electrical interference. Hum eliminator, DA, removing the earth, outputting video to beamer with dvi/composite adaptor apple, all didn't work. Cables lengths varied from 5-30m.
    The interference looks like wavy lines with go diagonal from top to bottem of the screen.
    I've also noticed that when I connect the spy cam (samsung SBC-301P) directly to the beamer , the image is much sharper because the interference disappears.
    I've just tried the kramer OC4 optical isolator. It's a little bit better, the image stays 'unsharp'.
    I' ve also tried a 2010 macpro, same result.
    Just for a test I connected a playstation to the LFG4 playing a movie but same result.
    Could it be I have a LFG4 which is malfunctioning?
    Or could it be DC offset or sync problem?
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter
    ask active silicon

I did, after lots of emails, they are still searching for a possible solution

only 1