Hi there...

So my Dual 2.3 G5 which has been running catalyst for the last 5 years on an ATI Radeon 9800/256 has finally choked - power supply has gone pop...

Whilst I understand I will be able to get another power supply, the other 2 G5s in my company have suffered logic board deaths, and apple advised it was more cost effective to buy a mac mini than replace the logic board...

I currently run 1 output to dreampanel (at 640x480 required by ayrton controller) and another output to a TH2G running 2048x768 - one for my preview monitor and one for my 50" plasmas running at 1024x768.

Does anyone know if the integrated graphics on a mac mini would be able to handle this? is any one port on the mac mini better equipped than the other for 2048x768?

Also, I'm planning on adding some pixel mapped LED tubes into the mix in the near future - does running pixel mixes have much of an effect on the performance? as this is something I've not tried before with catalyst, but am eager to get stuck into!

Long story short, can anyone with experience running catalyst on a mac mini let me know if you think it's feasible please!

As much as I'd love to dive in and buy a new mac pro, my budget won't stretch that far...

Many Thanks