Thread: Datapath x4 - 4 output dvi splitter

Datapath x4 - 4 output dvi splitter

The datapath x4 - offers 4 DVI programmable outputs and a programmable DVI input

An uber triple head - a quad head- works in same way as triple heads - tells the computer its connected to a single large monitor

1 input - 4 output dvi splitter says it works up to 3800x2000 ( approx ) - with 4 1080 outputs

http://www.datapath.co.uk/x4.html

needs a pc to program the driver config-
    i think its new - i havent tested it

The Datapath x4 is a stand alone display wall controller that accepts a single or dual-link DVI input and can flexibly display this across four output monitors.

Each output can be driven as DVI or analog RGB and can represent an arbitrary crop region of the original input image. The output resolution and frame rate does not need to be related to that of the input as the Datapath x4 will optionally upscale and frame rate convert each cropped region independently. Additionally, each output can be independently mirrored or rotated through 90°, 180° or 270° to support creative mixes of landscape and portrait monitors.

Anyone tried the Datapath x4 yet?

Hello all, wondered if anyone had tried one of these x4 units with Catalyst yet?

Best

Tim

Anyone?

people have slowly started to try them-

because users have such complex requirements - its necessary for users to test for themselves..

Have one here at moment.....pulling whats left of the hair out....will persist though

but hear good things from other users --- bye bye THTG

Hi Ian, what's so frustrating about them?

I'm about to get hold of some, so maybe it's a good job I'm shaving my head these days.

Tim

x4 setup

you have to use a windows machine to configure them but once that's done they work great. been using two of em on various shows and they've worked great