Thread: Catalyst v4.4 m329

Hybrid View

Hi Richard,
    Congratulation on new version frameblending is very helpful as are fx editor and new play audio modes. I recently started programming a show in version 257 but as the show developed it got really audio heavy so i migrated over to the new version. I noticed that all layers in mixes jumped down by one mix. So for my show i had layers 1 to 8 assigned to mix 3 only , these now were assigned to mix 2 and the same for other mixes moving down by 1, so i don't know if u had allowed for migration between the softwares or if this is a bug but either ways i've flagged it.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Murray View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Congratulation on new version frameblending is very helpful as are fx editor and new play audio modes. I recently started programming a show in version 257 but as the show developed it got really audio heavy so i migrated over to the new version. I noticed that all layers in mixes jumped down by one mix. So for my show i had layers 1 to 8 assigned to mix 3 only , these now were assigned to mix 2 and the same for other mixes moving down by 1, so i don't know if u had allowed for migration between the softwares or if this is a bug but either ways i've flagged it.
    Mick
    all layers in mixes? is this a dmx thing? you mean the dmx patch for layer assignment?

if it is - sounds like someone changed the patch or patch defintion you were using?
    i dont believe i changed anything in this-

-

i try to aim for backwards compatibility at all times- too many shows out there - and much unhappiness if i break anything