Thread: Is it possible to rotate a mix window?

Is it possible to rotate a mix window?

Hello,

I'm using one projection source onto several triangular screens all inter-crossing each other. I have setup masks and separate mixes onto various screens and am able to control each area individually. Great!

My problem is the bottom corner of one screen crossing the top corner of another. If I could rotate the mix window I'd be sorted. Am I correct in thinking it's not possible to rotate the mix windows? If someone could confirm this is the case I'll submit it to the feature request area.

Thanks in advance!

It's possible only in Keystone mix mode. In mix options when you select "keystone mix" in option thumb you can rotate, scale or move center point. But physically you don't rotate the mix window, you rotate the keystoned area. I think this will be ok for you!

David

You cannot rotate a mix. However, you can adjust your curved screen test points to make the image in the mix rotate 90 degrees. I do this often when using rotated screens.

Start by creating a preset where everything is rotated sideways, then store this preset to use on other mixes. When use use it, scale it and then make the adjustments.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised