The Muse Servers Travel very well and are treated with extreme care, This is why it's troubles me and my team so much. We have no idea what could be causing the issues.

I will say we have had a bunch more cards fail on us when we were in Asia and the US where our servers have been running on a transformed power supply stepped up to 240V, this however should not have any effect.

We had the these faults arise in europe to, but much less frequently.

FYI... All the cards in the server rack are hard wired to the DA's, as all 4 servers get the same 4 video input signals the only cables getting connected on a day to day are those going into our DA units.

I also pondered possible issues with the new mac architecture not travelling to well, as there are two cards of great importance inside doing all the work, one being the I/O card and the other been a sub connected card with all the RAM and Processing on it, we thought there maybe an issue with the connection between these cards (in the huge multi-pin connection visible when you slide out the processing cards). We have however seen NO other issues with the MAC's they run very quickly as with NO issues other than Video Capture.

We lost 2 cards in Japan, but as mentioned in my first post, the faults seemed to come and go. It worked very infrequently and when it did, all it took to cause failure was tiny movement of one of the BNC cables going into the Mac.

It's worth noting too that in both of these instances in Asia where the AS cards were failing on us, the servers were operating in 100% humidity conditions!! Not nice for humans let alone computers....

There isn't anyone else who is moving these Cat's around the globe as we are, maybe your right in saying the not standing up to the travelling that well, i don't know, the Macs and SSD's work fine in every other respect.

Still if the Decklink Duo can be made to work without issue then i'm using it! It's less than a third of the price of the AS card too!