Thread: Jarag profile?

Jarag profile?

Hello everyone, i have a tour coming up with a lot of the Chromlech Jarag JA201 fixtures. THe 5 by 5 ones. I would love to use Pixelmad on these, anyone happen to have a profile for them already? Thanks for any help, Matt

Heres a link to the fixture Im talking about....

http://www.chromlech.fr/media/suppor..._5_english.pdf

2. hi Matt

we used those on the Eurovision - just use the 5x5 Int Grid fixture in the Pixelmad list

Nev.
    Nev Bull
    Pixels Plus Limited
    Digital Video Services

Catalyst Software - Upgrades - Server Hardware - Accessories - Training - Support

t: +44 (0)1494 858151
    e: nev@pixelsplus.co.uk
    w: www.pixelsplus.co.uk

help pixelmad EDILY WALL cromlech

Hi to all.
    I need help for a device hog 4 version 1.2.1, the manufacturer is cromlech the name has led EDILY WALL. It has 3 ways to control DMX 512 - ARTNET-SACN. has 4 ways to control 225 pixels (via pixelengine + ch dmx 2-4-8-14). I would like to use catalyst + pixelmaid and ch dmx with mode 2-4-8-14-ch dmx . manual included with examples for various configuration.I have set up 4 motorized truss mt. 4.00 with 4 modules elidy wall each one .I have ask device to highend Is possible make a grid 15 x 15 pixel in version m364 or"BETTER".www.chromlech.fr/pages/en/support/user-manuals.php
    Thank you all for the help
    Last edited by fabiopagano; 07-08-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: PDF attachements

Do you need the lib for Catalyst or for Hog4...

In Catalyst you can create in on your own...
    Or use a simple desk-channel fixture

fixture EDILY wall for PIXELMAD

hi to all, i need to import fixture Edily wall in Pixelmad one grid 15x15 pixell for 225 pixell .4 TRUSS with 4 edily wall each in line (4 mix in catalyst m.364),
    but I don't know how to do ,i wrote in this post because the factory is the same of Jarag cromlech .I like to use pixelmad for image + any channels Dmx for controlling more functions,i asked device to highend .
    Thanks for help

In Catalyst you can use the 5x5 Int grid. The one NevBull mentioned above...
    Then you need only the easy Pixel Engine of the elidy, not the animation-maker

In your Hog you can patch also each pixel as a single Dimmer channel....

Youd dont need to patch the animation maker, because you can do all this stuff with your catalyst

led edily pixelmad

hi mlorenz
    I've already done a setup in pixelmad with 5 x 5 grid, a grid 15x15 could be useful in pixemad, but this led to a merger and can use device dmx + pixelengine together for some interesting effects I think.
    thanks to all