Thread: Citp

Hybrid View

This would be a great feature. Since we uses Wysiwyg, and ESP will get it in soon as wel. It will help us to show the costumers what they can suspect of the video set, together with the lightset. I know that Lightconvers uses Hmap2, so maybe it's possible to get this in as well.

EJ Berendsen

I have created several workflows for passing multiple Catalysts mixes into visualizers. Some are simple and other are complex.

I have templates for 3D studio Max, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, and Maya. For Vectorworks and Max, my templates are both independent and integrated with ESP Vision. For C4D, Maya, and ESP my templates are Mac based.

I also have templates to use a Spyder as a preproduction device for output integration and a stacked Catalyst. In virtual mode my configurations are for up to 16 Cat mixes. In hardware mode using Spyder and a stacked Cat, I can do 12 mixes.

Many of my workflows are commercially available and I provide training. In addition, I also seek out others to help me develop standards in this framework.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in more information. Note that I have limited availability until May 12th.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised