Thread: Cool Artnet device

Hybrid View

I saw ArtNet running native on a MAC at LDI, i did called SandSys, and they told me 2 things, 1st they are working to release a MAC version, anmd 2nd they are working a product to connect Catalyst using Sand Boxes and Artnet.
    SandNet is great, i have 2 UMX4 boxes, and very happy with those, use with Wysiwyg.. etc... Shows the DMX lines, and other stuff, but to connect the Catalyst or PixelMad, Sand products will need a third software, is not a direct conection like the CIBs and ArtNet devices. But definitly works great.
    Wait to see the MAC SandNet
    Gian
    Ibeam SP
    SP, Brasil

i just added support for the peperoni dmx input dongle into next build.

The sandnet EMX 2/10 box works great as a stand-alone unit. Just make sure you have the latest firmaware and the latest sandnet to do your setup.
    On my setup i select protocol= Art net. Dmx in on port 1 and i usally do Universe 8. Port is usally set as a loop-throught or disabled.

I know sandsys are working on a mac version of their software.

more info on sandnet can be found on www.sandsys.com and www.sandboe.com. contact info for their software writer Yngve Sandboe is yngve@sandboe.com

Martin

US Distributor of Peperoni Products?

Is there a US distributor of Peperoni DMX products? Looks like the cheap alternative to using a CIB, especially for Mac Mini permanent installations.
    Andrew Atienza

Fx Production Services
    http://www.fx-ps.com

i dont know.
    i got mine through ac lighting in the uk.