so fed ex just killed my two catalyst machines and i have to get new machines working in a short turn around.

i bought two brand new dual 2.26 ghz quad core with 8 gb ram with an ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphics cards. they came pre installed with snow leopard.

questions if you have a sec and don't mind

-what is the status with triple heads and snow leopard? do they still only show two of the three outputs?

- have you used the ATI Radeon HD 4870 ? i hate the stupid mini display port adapter for the 2nd monitor but i plan to use that for the control monitor and use the tripple head on the dvi for the triple head. any comments positive or negative?

-i'm having a problem installing my two ssd drives into the new machines. they don't quite seem to want to go in and i'd had to force them and cause a problem i called apple and they say that they think there is no reason why the drives from the old machines shouldn't install easily by just pulling the sled from the old and installing in the new. have you had done this yet and if so what was your experience? part two of this is that if i'm unable to get these installed quickly my plan b is to install them in to an external esata interface and go in through a pci e sata card. is there any reason why this won't work that you know of? meaning is there a decrease in throughput using an esata cable into a pci card as opposed to going straight into the sata connectors of the machine itself?

thanks very much for your help!