Thread: Curved Screen Test Aspect Bug

Curved Screen Test Aspect Bug

Version M257

MacPro 2008
    Phoenix 4-lane

Issues: Apparently the Aspect Ratio is jumping when I switch off the mix GUI

If I turn on the Mix GUI and simply touch a parameter (scale, aspect, x, y, etc), anything, the aspect ratio jumps back to its correct size.

Once I turn off the Mix GUI, the aspect jumps back to an irregular size.

The bug doesn't show up when I switch to keystone but with keystone I can't adjust the vertical aspect to 75% which is where it needs to be to convert 4x3 to 19x9.

My workaround has been to use the keystone mix and simply adjust the Y values plus and minis 6 with an aspect value of 76% to get to the proper 16x9 aspect. Still though, this seems to be an important bug to note.

I will also note that I am in mix 1 for this particular window but I cannot change to another mix because I am using all 16 mixes in the show. This bug might be related to the mix 1 mix 2 bugs that are already known.
    SourceChild
    TODD SCRUTCHFIELD

...if it ain't broke...
    gimme 5 and then don't act surprised

please email me before and after screen captures
    showing mixes and layer layout
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SourceChild View Post
    Version M257

MacPro 2008
    Phoenix 4-lane

Issues: Apparently the Aspect Ratio is jumping when I switch off the mix GUI

If I turn on the Mix GUI and simply touch a parameter (scale, aspect, x, y, etc), anything, the aspect ratio jumps back to its correct size.

Once I turn off the Mix GUI, the aspect jumps back to an irregular size.

The bug doesn't show up when I switch to keystone but with keystone I can't adjust the vertical aspect to 75% which is where it needs to be to convert 4x3 to 19x9.

My workaround has been to use the keystone mix and simply adjust the Y values plus and minis 6 with an aspect value of 76% to get to the proper 16x9 aspect. Still though, this seems to be an important bug to note.

I will also note that I am in mix 1 for this particular window but I cannot change to another mix because I am using all 16 mixes in the show. This bug might be related to the mix 1 mix 2 bugs that are already known.