Thread: Timing and playback speeds of frame-rates

Threaded View

Well I am unsure of the specs yet on the computer that will be running it. Currently I am on my Mac pro, 2x2.8 quad 6 gig ram 8800gt. I am running it off a 10k raptor drive as I don't have an SSD yet. May buy one. But I am not all that sure it will be necessary as this clip will be the only thing playing from it other then a logo that the output will switch back and forth with. This will be projected on a screen with a double stacked set of panasonic 7700's most likely. (DLP 7k projectors). Currently I am just using my LCD display for testing.. I can hook up a little notebook projector if needed.

I have gotten the final content from the client. Attached is the specs on the file listed from FCP. What would you reccomend I do with it? Convert it straight to AIC or go through uncompressed to AIC with 30FPS?

And It wasn't that my computer never ran it smoothly, I just am trying to figure out why a movie that was encoded in 23.98fps was very choppy if cat was set to the same frame rate. My master clip is also encoded in 23.98FPS.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images