I'm in Australia and using a ton of ImagePros the video company provided. The thing is that I hate using the DVI input on an ImagePro with Catalyst, but I am using non standard images sizes that are normally supported by the analog components of the TH2G which I am also using.

In short, those of you who use TH2Gs know how much a pain it is to use ImagePros with Macs much less TH2G boxes. Obviously I would have been find if I had remembered my DVI detectives but I didn't.

What my question regarding this is how the TVOne Boxes stack up when it comes to TH2Gs. The video company is supposed to be bringing out some 2355s for something that came up but they are not here.

I am excited to get my hands on one to play with it. I am also curious too about the 7200s.

I'm probably going to order a dozen of these here soon so I want to know what pros and cons are.

Some of the issues I have already heard are the scaling and sizing issues they have when used as feeds for LED walls. What I was told by several of the LED techs who've used them is that they are great for converting and genlocking but once you begin to scale and size to a low rez wall, they aren't practical.

Any thoughts on this? I apreciate as much opinion as anyone can offer.

Thanks,