Hello,
I have a show coming up where one of the scenic elements is CRT "Video wall" but arranged in a "broken up" fashion. It will consist of probably nine old tvs of about the same size mounted at different heights and angles.

Each TV will need a unique feed to it to show its own individual content, and at times I will need to spread an image across all of them.

My first thought for doing this was to have a mac mini per tv and use mix offsets however this is quite an expensive solution, even more so if I have to implement a tracking back up.

Therefore I'm wondering if there is a box that will split a VGA signal into separate composite outputs in a video wall fashion, and I'll arrange content and mixes within an output.

My question is; does anyone know of a box that will convert a VGA signal (or DVI) out to something like 9 or 4 composite outputs?
Something like the datapath VQS01 would probably do it, but I'm sure there must be a better solution out there

My catalyst system is racked up to run shows within a repertory environment, its outputs are analogue TH2GO that are switched between a main and a backup catalyst system, so it would be much easier if the box was VGA in. It could of course be 3 boxes to do the break out to composite.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Paul