Matrox tech support was equally as unhelpful for me, and gave me the same crap about the ATI drivers

Our issue came with driving two HD Projectors @1920x1080 at 60Hz on two outputs of a DH2G Digital Edition. One projector always comes up correctly and one comes up as digital snow. No matter what output the "snow" projector is plugged into, it comes up the same, and we know the projector works because we plugged it in directly to the computer's DVI output with success.

We're running a dual quad 2.26 with 8Gb of mem and an ATI 4870, crucial 128GB SSD. From the ATI card to a DH2g Digital Edition with a DVI to DSub 15pin connector, and two DVIs out to two projectors. The USB and 15pin Dsub are from the Matrox box. Everything has been tested individually to work, both DVI cables to projectors are good. There's a MiniDP to DVI adapter attached to the ATI Card so we have a reference monitor also, which is not the same resolution as the projectors. The reason I don't entirely believe the tech bulletin from Matrox regarding the ATI card not supporting Snow Leopard and resolutions higher than a single screen, is that I tested this system out with two monitors at 1280x1024 and it worked fine. (the projectors were not available).
In everyone's testing, nobody seems to have gone all the way up to 1080, and I'm suspicious that the DVI-VGA adapter (which Matrox says is fine and you can use any) is not allowing the dual link to happen btween the Matrox and MacPro.

Can anyone confirm from experience that they were able to drive two 1920x1080 outputs out of the Matrox DH2g?

and does anyone know what the digital snow means?