Hi,
so is it possible to install and control more then one graphic card in the new mac pros?
I have an appliance for three HD Ready screens on one mac pro, mac mini is out of choice cause the maximum possible resolution and the bandwidth.
Each screen has a native resolution of 1360x768 pixel, they build up on top of each other as a column. The content who should be displayed is Full HD 1920x1080 over all of the screens, it will be recorded upright to get the maximum displayed resolution.
The use of a tripple head would not work couse i need more then the possible output resolution on a single graphic card wich is maximum 2560x1600 per output. And this is less then the three screens have.
So i would like to use two cards in the mac pro to drive each display with its nativ resolution.
Is it possible in this way? Or is it maybe easier and more save to use for each screen one mac mini and to sync them over midi timecode??

Best regards

Hartmut Essfeld

Sorry i've seen that this request is maybe better placed in technology request, but i cant move it by myself.