Thread: Bounce Video Around to 4 screens

Bounce Video Around to 4 screens

Hey Guys,
    First thanks so much for all the help in the past, as a new user of catalyst this forum has been very helpful with some great members... I tried searching for this but couldn't find exactly what i was looking for...

I have a setup with two plasmas and two projectors... so four displays in all, is there anyway to join them into one large screen and/or bounce the video around to these... so for instance i can have one display playing the video and then send it to another screen while the rest are black? I hope this makes sense. I have TH2G digital if that is needed. Any other help would be great! Thanks so much again...
    Bill Rod.

2. Hey Bill,

Sounds very simple to me... Just apply a submix to each screen, and then give each submix the offset on the X-axis so they are aligned next to eachother. When you do so you basicly create one big screen existing out of 4 little screens, being it a plasma or projector... So the triple head will be needed to create 4 screen outputs from you MAC.

Then with programming you can move your content around the screens simply by using the X-pos parameter...

Offset values can be as follows.. 1st screen -3, 2nd screen -1, 3td screen +1 and the last one +3...

Hope this helps you.... otherwise contact me...
    Fons Hogenes
    Improve
    Rotterdamseweg 270
    2628 AT DELFT
    Netherlands
    info@improve.nl

Thanks for this, I am just learning how to use the TH2G and this will help a lot, I really appreciate it.
    Best,
    Bill