Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Catalyst in snow leopard

Quote Originally Posted by westintour View Post
    i thought the "I" button was for making user presets and other menu options.....and manipulating these effects in .167 is causing crashes
    sorry i meant to say snow leopard not 167......confusing my self.........i am using 257, just meant to say that visual fx work in leopard great but some crashing in snow leopard. i will work with it this week and forward any profiles and such

Quote Originally Posted by westintour View Post
    sorry i meant to say snow leopard not 167......confusing my self.........i am using 257, just meant to say that visual fx work in leopard great but some crashing in snow leopard. i will work with it this week and forward any profiles and such
    thanks

Noone has reported any verified snow leopard crashes .... for m257

thanks

is there something different in 257 that would make it more stable in snow leopard? 167 is definitely not as stable in snow leopard for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmaudio View Post
    is there something different in 257 that would make it more stable in snow leopard? 167 is definitely not as stable in snow leopard for me.
    you need to send me a pdf profile. which shows any crashes.

i do not do any testing of any old software versions.

i have no idea about what system you have, what you are doing. etc

i dont see any problems at all with m167 on my laptop with snow leopard.

interesting.. I have the same problem on multiple machines.. changing fx causes crashes.. everything else seems perfectly fine

interesting.. I have the same problem on multiple machines.. changing fx causes crashes.. everything else seems perfectly fine
    i have no idea about your hardware or software setup. or exactly what you did.

you need to send me a pdf profile, and indicate which fx.

you also need to try m257

thanks

will do when I get a chance... have started running 257 but have not put it through the same test yet. All my machines are out working right now.

will do when I get a chance... have started running 257 but have not put it through the same test yet. All my machines are out working right now.
    thanks let me know.

please send me pdf profiles if you see any crashes.

you can set the number of layers and mixes in the preferences in m257-

---

the only possible crashes i remember in any visual fx in in m167 - relate to bugs when sound input was turned off - and some cropping fx not having enough layers defined in their implementation- these were fixed a long time ago - nothing to do with leopard/snow leopard
    m167 is almost 2 years old- and i send software out for people almost daily...