Thread: sectrograph

sectrograph

Hi all,

I have a client who needs a spectrograph effect. His first idea was to make one in post production. The spectrograph in catalyst would be nicer as it would react live on the sound input. I've been playing around with the effect. The thing is that it is displaying very small and scaling it up makes it really ugly (square and low quality) Any ideas how to use it at the full size of the layer without reducing image quality?

Thanks.,

Gilles

Quote Originally Posted by gillekes View Post
    Hi all,

I have a client who needs a spectrograph effect. His first idea was to make one in post production. The spectrograph in catalyst would be nicer as it would react live on the sound input. I've been playing around with the effect. The thing is that it is displaying very small and scaling it up makes it really ugly (square and low quality) Any ideas how to use it at the full size of the layer without reducing image quality?

Thanks.,

Gilles
    show me an image of how it looks.

you probabl dont have sound input load enough.

Here you are, this was done with the internal mic from my makbook pro. I'll give it a try with line input.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

equalizers effects

I would like more differents Spectographs and equalizars effects, I need one a few days ago and made one video to do that, with the real audio to have the exactly movements, but will be great have one effect with this kind of equalizer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5hYz2KDBQ