Hi simon,

Thanks for getting back to me. From the top...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_P View Post
What are you doing when the system crashes?

Sometimes nothing. Been in full screen mode on the programming output and gone to exit full screen only to find that keyboard commnds and mouse clicks do not work. I've had one instance where i've moved the mouse to the dock to access the projector web interface and the computer has ground to a halt (something that leads me to believe that it may not be catalyst at fault)

It is only catalyst or the actual mac?

I think it may be the mac, despite the fact that i occasionally have control over the mouse- option-command-escape doesn't bring up the force quit dialog and command tab doesn't scroll through open apps. Can't access the computer over the network either.

it it your own, or a hire mac?
Hire mac. i have two so i'm running on the backup at the moment. Managed a session last night without a crash, which is promising.

can you create a support PDF profile and post it here. (in Catalyst Menu)
can you send me a few of the suspect files
I created a pdf of the backup machine (which displays the same tax on the system when using the png) yesterday but i'm struggling to get it uploaded. The manage attatchments screen says its uploading then goes blank?? Apologies if i'm missing something. (Trying on macbook 10.5.6, safari 3.2.1 and firefox 3.0.7)

what are you trying to achieve - whats the reason for such a large still?

The stills are projected onto a gauze, quite close to audience so a drop in quality is quite visible (currently 1628 x 1732 300dpi)

what are you outputting to and at what resolution?

Triple head to go digital, 3 x dvi at 1024x768

Thanks

huw