Thread: menu to save mix and layers set up

menu to save mix and layers set up

Hi, I don´t know if is possible have an utility to save all mixes and layers set up configuration.

If I copy the Catalyst files I have when I install it and paste in other mac, I have the same configuration but I think if we have a menu inside the catalyst software it will be great and easy to use it.

I know there is more post with this question but here is my vote for it.

I have two more question. The tunnel fx is not possible move on x or y axis, I think it will be great to make some effects in a show, now I use the mixes to move this effect to the center of the screen, but the other visual fx, we can move on x and y axis without problem but not this tunnel, and I think it will be great and the other question, working with the tracking on, I usually work with a cuelist where for example, in cue 1 I have my layer 1 running and my layer 2 at 0 dimmer with the video for the cue 2 in stop and always the next cue ready in stop mode, and in the cue 3 I only have the play info, but if for any reason I need go back one cue, the video stops in that position, no reset the video, and when I go again the cue, the video continues from that position. I fix this with the in frame and out frame but I think it will be easier if when we program a video, it will go from the inframe to outframe by default, not only like an option.

Sorry for the english, I hope you could understand the questions
    Last edited by miguelangelpinheiro; 07-01-2009 at 06:25 AM.