Thread: Catalyst Midi Timecode OUT

Catalyst Midi Timecode OUT

Friends,

there is a new configuration showing up where Catalyst will be the main thing onstage to trigger one other computer who will have the entire audio fills, something like 10 Audiotracks incl klick for the drummer

In final Version the Audiotracks will be moved over to the Video to avoid having another computer onstage, but at the moment it is necessary to have this second computer for the entire audio tracks.

So every song of this set will have its own video, edited very exact onto the music.

The Idea is now to send a MTC from Catalyst to the second Computer, that this Computer can link itself to the video.
    With eleven songs in the set actually this should be eleven different videos, all with different timecodes e.g. Video 1 starts @ 01:01:00:00, Video 2 @ 01:10:00:00, Video 3 @ 01:20:00:00

But what I can't actually find is how to play out MTC out of a Catalyst/Quicktime File or second question : is that possible?

Any help appreciated.

BTW, I'm aware of the LTC Possibility, this would need another conversion for this project, MTC would be the way to go.

Thanks and best

Rolf

I have MTC out from our Cat systems, we use a simple Creative MIDI Box E-MU and on the Control screen, you need to configure the MIDI Out, and what source.
    Gian
    Ibeam SP
    SP, Brasil