RE: http://chaldee1.gotadsl.co.uk/~richa...ead.php?t=1493

Hello All,

I am bringing this issue back up because it is causing some serious problems for me on my current production. The last time I dealt with this issue, I had just given up on the use of the Mix keystone and did all the keystone correction as a visual effect on all the layers.

I have tried to use the Glitch B but even though it keeps the intensity more consistent for the duration of a crossfade (dissolve), it seems that is chooses to keep the entire output at the darker intensity all the time that I was seeing in Glitch A only during the dissolve. Since I am using projection, on stage competing with ambient stage lighting, this option is not ideal for me.

I have to use the mix keystone correction on this production because I am doing edge blending as well. BTW, we have three different shows in this production and each requires different mixes since they have different sets requiring different edge blend and keystone setups.

Just so we don't go through this again, I am aware of the proper way to program a dissolve where the lower layer stays at full and the upper layer does the opacity change...

Thank you,
-scott