Quote Originally Posted by Marty Postma View Post
Of course using Mixes is the ideal way to go....as long as you have a full PRO version server this should work well....otherwise you will run out of available Mixes fast.

So in this case, set up 6 Mixes, 2 per "output" of the Triple head that cover the entire raster of their respective "output", and then you can use the Mix Shape Control to adjust them to fit the set pieces.

If, for some reason, you need more than 8 Mixes at once to do this, you will get in to trouble, and have to use some of the steps I listed initially.
i have watched people setup these things and done them myself. its much easier setting up the mix.
i did a show at the royal opera house earlier in the year - chris wheeldon with this type of set arrangement -
lloyd newson of dv8 is also doing something similar on his current touring show. lots of little bits of set.
Leo is also doing this type of thing with 13 mixes on a touring show called 'alex'

i have increased number of mixes in all versions for exactly this type of thing.
pro has 10 mixes - dv 8 - express 6 - lite 4...

you can change the mix keystone over dmx.

you need to work out method for yourself of doing thing type of thing - its all in the setup slides you create for yourself you need a grid with lots of crosses to hit the objects on the set.
to set marks for the mix keystone.