I agree with Marty on sever
  • Setting Max overlap
  • Using 1 TH2G
  • Make sure you're using an x1900.
  • Create a scale mock up.
al points.

I will tell you though. Keep your projectors on Axis with the slope of the cone. This will make the bend work better. I also strongly recommend you using the curved screen option in addition to just the keystone. You'll need it to get the blend right.

As for the TH2G...
I use the Digital TH2G boxes. I can set them to output only 2 screens each (2048x768). When I run 4 screens, I do this to balance the GPU processing and memory utilization. However, Marty is right in that you only need and should only use one unless you are doing it the way I recommend. Believe me, it is perfectly fine to run 3072x768 on one output and 1024x768 on the second.

Doing your test...
I have a shop full of spandex. I also have about a dozen old Sony 2k projectors. Most of these have burned LCDs so I'll never use them in a show environment but for prototyping, they rock. I typically build everything on a 10th scale and then replicate exactly what I built to scale on the final. If you do curved screens, this is almost a must. It's also much easier to do your rough bezier settings in a shop where your not burning the labor or venue rental clock.

Another suggestion. Create a decorative cap over your end seam. Do this so you don't have a nasty hard edge between projectors since you cannot blend the 1st projector to the last. This is just a thought though.