Quote Originally Posted by OlliR View Post
For example I like to sepearte parameters to Focus and Beam (Xpos, Ypos, Rotation, Scale, Aspectratio are Focus (or Position) parameters for me).
Remember that on a Hog3, you can split a palette window. I have several shows where I have all four touch monitors up and have two beam palettes open, a group and color on one monitor and still have my editor open and since all 4 are touch screens, this screams through.

Yes, I agree that HES should create media sever library files that put the position parameters on the position palette but also remember that the reason they put all media server parameters on beam is that beam is a "per function" split palette.

Most uses want to keep position as a "per type" instead of a "per parameter" so that you don't accidentally get x only and miss y.

Of course if there was a way at the root level of the Hog3 that would allow a user to split palette parameter grouping "per fixture type" then this would all be solved. (It was a request I send HES about 2 years ago)