Hi,
sorry another post.
1) When a layer is controlled by DMX it is sometimes handy to be able to control the layer directly in catalyst as well(currently if DMX is on layers can only be controlled by DMX) eithier with the mouse or by triggering a preset.

Could we have a preferences option to put layers into HTP/LTP mode please?

This way a designer (and I single out leo here) can use the mouse to try out different things, or presets could be triggered by another controller -midi commands, midi controller, jazz mutant or timecode for example. -I realise that most lighting desks can be triggered by midi or timecode but there are situations when having the above can be useful.

2) It would be handy to have DMX assignable opacity faders on each of the live inputs. if a live camera dies and it jumps around layers during a show there is no nice way of remotely killing the input.

3) It would also be handy to have x y z rotational controls on each of the live inputs, in addition to the colour effects that are already there.

4) I dont know how others feel about this but I think it would be really good if you could route a mix to a VLC udp multicast IP video stream. this way i could set the mix to monitor mix outputs or live inputs and view remotely at a production desk or control position on eithier a mac or pc laptop. -could also be used by designers at the production desk to monitor what is going on too.

-Right thats it.

Sorry Richard

Paul